recently i was tagged in a post at addicted to veggies so i wanted to share seven things you probably don't know about me:
1. i am so blessed with the most beautiful set of people in my life. i get to hang out with the most diverse and radical people every day. often i find myself calling my friendships, "creationships" because i'm surrounded by people who share their passions and unconditional love.
2. i have the most supportive, loving and caring father. he is an abundant source of insight and has allowed me to think freely ever since i was a child. this man his given his heart to his family before anything and makes it his job to see his children succeed in happiness.
3. i love to get lost in stories. become part of other realms and live in fantasies far from the world we are from.
4. one thing i really appreciate is rain. i love to walk outside when it's pouring, and jump in all of the puddles. it's a good feeling to let go of all self conscious and act exactly how your heart wants to. to achieve that free feeling you have when you are a child.
5. i love to spend my time alone wandering around in familiar places getting lost in my own head. listening to everything i have to say and allowing myself to internalize the world around me. i like to find strange things people don't look twice at, and interact with beautiful things that uplift my emotions.
6. i am conscious for my planet, because the root of my passions are all because of it. i love animals and our planet universally and appreciate the resources i am given. i love to play and adapt to all of the different environments our world has to offer.
and last but not least, i love love love, banana soft serve ice cream:
chocolate cashew soft serve
3 bananas (chopped and frozen)
2 tablespoons raw cashew butter
1 heaping tablespoon raw cacao powder
1/2 tablespoon raw agave nectar
process bananas alone until it becomes creamy texture. then add the rest of the ingredients and pulsed until swirled in. delicious!